Frog Fitness Safety Notice
For your safety and benefit, read this safety notice carefully before using Frog Fitness equipment. As a manufacturer, we are committed to providing you complete customer satisfaction. If you have any questions, or find there are missing or damaged parts, we guarantee you complete satisfaction through direct assistance. To avoid unnecessary delays, please call customer service at 844-837-6443 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARNING: BEFORE BEGINNING ANY EXERCISE PROGRAM, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN. THIS IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT FOR INDIVIDUALS OVER THE AGE OF 35 OR PERSONS WITH PRE-EXISTING HEALTH PROBLEMS. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING ANY FITNESS EQUIPMENT. FROG FITNESS, INC. ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE SUSTAINED BY OR THROUGH THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
Important Safety Notice
Frog Fitness exercise equipment is built for optimum safety. However, certain precautions apply whenever you operate a piece of exercise equipment. Be sure to read the all instructions before you assemble or operate your equipment. Particularly, note the following safety precautions:
- Keep children and pets away from the equipment at all times. DO NOT leave children unattended in the same room with the equipment.
- Only one person at a time should use the equipment.
- If the user experiences dizziness, nausea, chest pain, or any other abnormal symptoms, STOP the workout at once. CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
- Keep hands away from all moving parts.
- Always wear appropriate workout clothing when exercising. DO NOT wear robes or other clothing that could become caught in the equipment. Running or aerobic shoes are also required when using the equipment.
- Disabled persons should not use the machine without a qualified person or physician in attendance.
- Use the equipment only for its intended use as described. DO NOT use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Do not place any sharp object around the equipment.
- Before using the equipment to exercise, always do stretching exercises to properly warm up.
- Never operate the equipment if the equipment is not functioning properly.
- A spotter is recommended during exercise.
- Never use The Frog in the horizontal position without both of the safety pins properly and fully installed as the safety pad will come off without being clamped.
- The Frame and Seat Pad of The Frog can be cleaned using a damp cloth and mild non-abrasive detergent. DO NOT use solvents.